My First Day in IPGKDRI

17 JUNE 2019...

STEPPING OUT FROM THE COMFORT ZONE CALLED HOME.
The butterflies inside me were so wild that day. I barely sit on the chair as my mixed feelings has taken over me. Yes of course, I am more than grateful that god has given me the chance to be a part of this IPG. It has always been my dream to pursue my study in language field (specifically English)

Today is the registration day! A.k.a a headstart for a whole hectic week (but memorable of course). There were not any familiar faces except one of my ex-classmate who was also waiting in the registration line. The registration process is not so strict but my butterflies has kicked my stomach real hard! Even my voice was shaky.. *sighs

The new students registration and payment process took quite long. The hall was packed with all the white-uniformed people. Once I’ve finished my registration at the hall, I continued to the hostel office which located in front of the hostels. What excites me the most, we can choose our own roomate! So of course I’ve chose my friend from school haha. I got floor 2, Block C.

My mom called some helpers and help get my stuffs upstairs as there were only two of us which makes it harder to carry all the things at once. Honestly the room was not that modern as the furniture were made of wood. But hey, we still got some privacy right? The building is quite old and to be frank, i was homesick for the first time.

My mom and i went out to buy some necessities and decorations to cheer up my room a bit. About 2 o clock we arrived at the hostel and my mom had to left me right there and then because she wants to reach home before night. While i was unpacking my things, suddenly an announcement came out. We have to assemble at the hall ASAP. Tired and nervous, my roomate and I rushed to the hall. So this is when the orientation week started...

To be continued..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hari Terakhir Di KMKt

hari yang MENGGERUNKAN...